Hello,
   for executing it you will need the headless VM. If you are using
Pharo Launcher you can change the VM for that image in the
configuration combo box (The click on "Edit Configurations..."). If
you are using the zero-conf you can use "wget -O -
get.pharo.org/64/vmHeadlessLatest90 | bash"

Cheers,
Pablo

On Sat, Jul 25, 2020 at 10:17 AM ASAM <vmax28...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Pablo,
> today I have a little bit of time to try out the "threaded FFI".
> But immediately with the load I get the following error message
> "PrimitiveFailed: primitive #primitiveInitializeQueueWith: in
> TFCallbackQueue failed".
>
> see pic:  <http://forum.world.st/file/t372350/ThreadedFFI.png>
>
> When I load it again it looks good. But then I get the error message with
> every Pharo start.
>
> To rule out possible errors, I tested with a fresh Pharo8 64bit image, of
> course.
>
> Could you tell me what i'm doing wrong?
>
> Thanks
> ASAM