Hi Ted,

Don't worry and take your time. I tend to write looong (this list should
be thankful of English not being my first language and I mostly self
learned after crappy courses, if not, you will have me writing even
longer ;-P).

About entry points, one of the things I like about Pharo is that you
can  traverse complexity in a similar way, because the liveness of the
environment helps you to do it. It's like writing and reading. Once you
learn to do it, core strategies are the same despite of addressing huge
or small books. I felt that with other languages/environments,
traversing infrastructure have pretty particular approaches depending on
the particular tool/architecture I was trying to make sense of
(infrastructure at some point becomes architecture, but I digress).

So we are preparing new entry points with the upcoming Indie Web
Workshop [1]. Those entry points have the same level of complexity for
new comers, despite of being evolving prototypes and hopefully will
attract more experienced ones with Intermediate Level Tutorials. Even
they will have the added value of allow ourselves to create some web
portfolios for showcasing what we are doing here, in a more attractive
and visual way.

I will share advances with the list,

Cheers,

Offray