And it seems to be quite stable, too.  I couldn't crash it (though I didn't
try hard).

I've had the 64-bit version of Pharo 8 running on TinyCorePure64-11.1 (out
of RAM) for 8 hours now, and it's still working fine.

Forums on TinyCore contain comments such as, "TC Linux embodies what is best
in Linux. Fast, small, flexible, free and support for old hardware. And
because its simple construction, it's almost indestructible."

This really opens up possibilities for kiosks, embedded controllers,
micro-controllers...  And bootable thumb drives that you can just plug in,
boot, and you have a Pharo running on your hardware.  (When running solely
in RAM, once it loads, you can remove the thumb drive.)

-t