> On 28 Sep 2020, at 19:28, Tim Mackinnon <tim@testit.works> wrote:
>

> > I often find I want to build some HTML, but don’t want the full seaside
> - and was wondering if anyone has managed to extract it, or have something
> similar?

I had a similar thought a few months back when I was looking for libraries
to build a lightweight static site generator for personal use (I gave up
due to time constraints)

> Hi - has anyone ever managed to extract the html builder out of seaside -
> or written something equivalent?

You might want to dip into the code for Amber Smalltalk. From what I
recall, that system was able to extract the TagBrush and related classes

--
Eric