Am 28.09.2020 um 19:28 schrieb Tim Mackinnon:
Hi - has anyone ever managed to extract the html builder out of seaside - or
written something equivalent?

I often find I want to build some HTML, but don’t want the full seaside - and
was wondering if anyone has managed to extract it, or have something similar?

This combined with Renoir from BA-ST would give a good little light weight web
potential to run with Zinc.

Tim

Some years ago I was looking for something for the same purpose and looked at this library <http://smalltalkhub.com/PierceNg/WaterMint-HTML/index.html> <http://forum.world.st/Standalone-HTML-Model-td4967128.html> . I don't know if this helps. I also just loaded WaterMint and looked at the code. Other than that I had no experience.

Franz Josef