Tim Mackinnon wrote
> I don’t quite know how you choose or specify the probabilities… I’m
> enquiring.

Please report back on your findings!

Tim Mackinnon wrote
> SM-2 always intrigued me… but was trying to avoid the inevitable rabbit
> hole

Yes, same. Although I'm sure I will eventually get pulled in lol. The
beautiful thing about flashcards in a dynamic system like Smalltalk is that
one could define an API so that *any* domain object could be turned into a
flashcard, like the birthdays of your contacts (silly example but you get
the idea). I did extensive reading on the SM-2 creator's website and played
with Anki a bit. It's been on my endless TODOs to do something simple like
Anki in Pharo...

-----
Cheers,
Sean