hi,

ah, those are correct presenters/applications.
if you want to make a gtk application at a point you need to configure it
(hence CrGtkConfiguration).
CrApplicationStarter is because in different platforms you may have different
ways of start the application (for example macOS may need a system menu...
which anyway so far I have been unable to do, but still ;) )

the other extensions were for needs of the application but indeed some of them
may arrive (and some of them already this) to vanilla spec (firstResponder is
now "defaultKeyboardFocus", for example...).

this application is one of the ones I use to test concepts that may or may not
make their path to vanilla Spec :)
Esteban