Maybe ZeroMQ fits you, but unlucky is not documented and there are only a
few examples. I use ir in my jupyter kernel. You can install my port to
pharo64 uFFI doing:

Metacello new
        baseline: 'JupyterTalk';
        repository: 'github://jmari/JupyterTalk:master/repository';
        load:'zmq'

But it needs ZeroMQ previously installed on your system.
It was ported from http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~panuw/zeromq now it is at:
https://github.com/dellani/zeroMQ but I'm not sure if the original repo
works on newer Pharos....I had no time to contact the original author to
join both repos...