Hi Gabriel,

I like the Ansible approach using RabbitMQ, in particular because it
would also work to delegate tasks to workers (even if in the same
image), and the task queue would be preserved, whilst in MQTT if there
are no subscribers for a topic, then all messages sent to it are
discarded.

Is there a way to "start fresh" when subscribing to a queue?, it is,
to receive only messages _after_ you subscribed to it?

How do you ensure that the publisher/subscriber (and particularly this
last) keeps running for the lifetime of an image? It is, what are the
failover/recovery options?

Regards!

Esteban A. Maringolo