Sven

Thanks for your response. I had the same problem on 8.0 and, in fact, had the
same problem with VAST on Windows 10 and Windows 2012 server so I am not
hopeful.  Running Linux is not an option for me although I could reconfigure my
Windows 2012 Server as I have replaced that with an M1 MacMini.

For the time being, my client (or at least the club that I belong to,
appreciate my efforts and are happy with as minimal HTML web site and a Blog
but I got the MacMini hoping to solve this so I would like to see a solution.
I am enjoying Pharo and don’t want. To have to leave it.

David