Short report on webview porting:
- on Windows (Edge, Edge/Chrome) it works single threaded, it is more or less done, needs some rigorous stability testing, - on Linux/Ubuntu (gtk3, webkit2gtk) almost done, it works as a separate TFWorker thread, still needs some process status checking if webview window is closed by user. - on MacOS (Cocoa, WebKit) I got hold of an older Mac (Sierra) where WebKit doesn't support clipboard operations, but I have made a dynamic library without clipboard support just to continue the development. If anyone is curious, for compilation you need gcc (available here: https://github.com/kennethreitz/osx-gcc-installer). Then get webview.h and webview.cc from https://github.com/webview/webview and compile it with:

c++ -dynamiclib webview.cc -std=c++11 -framework WebKit -o libwebview.dylib

After some more tests on Windows and Linux I'll pack all the libs on GitHub and update the readme.

Happy holidays,
Tomaz