stefve I would be careful of this deal
----- Original Message -----
From: "Steven Medved" <steve_nor...@msn.com>
To: "Phono-l" <phon...@oldcrank.com>; "phonolist"
<phonol...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, January 17, 2004 1:27 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Person trying to cheat me with triumph offer

> Hi,
>
> I received the below e-mail directly to my e-mail address, does eBay give
out e-mails if you are not involved in a transaction with a person?  I like
how he lives in Chicago, but is Europe on business so I can wire him cash
there.

> Steve
>

> Hello Miss / Mr.
> I`m disturbing you with the best offer you can get regarding EDISON
TRYIMPH MODEL E CYLINDER MACHINE (Item#2218033782)
> All i`m asking is a few minutes to listen about what i have to say.
> I wish to let you know that i have the same item like the one you`re
looking for at a lower price.
> For mass purchase i can give you a very good disccount, 15% up to 30%.
> I live in Chicago,but for the moment i am in Europe with some business.If
we`re going to make a transaction i think you must know from the start my
propose for our deal:
> 1.SHIPPMENT :
> There are 3 options of delivery services that are very fast :
> - UPS 2 days air insured
> - FedEx 2 days air insured
> - DHL air
> Any of those services are good, but I personaly prefere UPS 2 days air, if
you have other preference, there is no problem.
> 2. PAYMENT :
> For payment, the fastest way to send money worldwide is Western Union wire
transfer. To arrange the transfer, you must go in
www.westernunion.com<about:blank>.
> >From Western Union , you will receive a number (MTCN Money Transfer
Control Number), you must send me that
> number as soon as you have arranged the payment so I
> can go to www.westernunion.com<about:blank> to see if the transaction is
arranged. As soon as I have verifyed the transaction, I will ship you the
package with all the accesories with the delivery service selected by you. F
or the reason that you will pay some money for the
> Western Union wire transfer fee, I will cover shipping and insurance.
> 3. INSURANCE
> The package will be insured at the delivery service for the amount of the
value of the package. If somethig happens on the road , you will receive the
insurance from the delivery service.
> 4. RETURN POLICY
> As soon as the package arrives, you will test the products and if it does
not matches 100% to your expectations, you will return it in max. 5 days
sience the arrival date. In this case I will send you
> the full amount back and you will send me the products in the original
box.The shipping will be made via UPS 2 days air or FedEx 2 days air and I
will pay the taxesand insurance charges.
> If you`re interested please email me back with your concerns or questions
and i will make my best to give you the clearest answers as soon as
possible. Sorry if i have made you trouble and have a nice day!
> Thank You in advance for your patience!
> Best Regards!

> This request is related to item # 2218033782 .
>
> Note: Immediately contact Rules &amp; Safety
http://www.ebay.com.sg/help?page=helpPolicies<about:blank> if one of eBay's
rules were violated, such as:
> - Your contact information was used for purposes unrelated to eBay
business, published online or offline, or was used for the purposes of
harassment.