In a message dated 10/8/2006 12:30:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
john9...@pacbell.net writes:

If I may  insert my 2 cents here, MAPS has a California chapter, the Golden
State  Phonograph Society which also puts out a monthly newsletter with
articles on  many areas of collecting!
Does OTAPS have a newsletter again? I know  they used to, and just after I
joined, it stopped! Perhaps the chapters can  send each other their newsletters?
John  Robles

There is also a Wisconsin Chapter of MAPS which publishes a quarterly
newsletter edited by Joan and Robin Rolfs. I think their dues are $5.00/year if
 you
are a MAPS member.

Steve RAmm