I wonder how much he wants for the "Hello Kitty" blanket that we can see in the
background. My 3.5 year old daughter would love that blanket!

-----Original Message-----
From: glast...@comcast.net
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Sat, 12 May 2007 10:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Why hasn't anyone bid?

On the contrary, if Christie's, Sotheby's or any auctioneer says your Georgian
Ping Pong
Table, with inlaid plastic ducks, could bring $2,000-3,000 at auction or
should be insured for $5,000 there is nothing whatsoever to stop you telling
the whole world. Trust me, I've done more appraisals then this man has had
hot dinners, and he's totally lying. The standard reply states that
appraisals/valuations/estimates what every you wish to call them, is a
matter of opinion, and carries no guarantee. At the same time, there is no
mention of it being confidential.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Walt" <waltsomm...@comcast.net>