That's so cool Doug!  I would have thought that he would have kept one type
of each machine as soon as it came off of the assembly line for his own
collection!  I guess it is kind of like a friend of mine whose parents owned
and
operated a Coca Cola bottling plant.  He said that he, and his parents had no
interest at all in any of the things that people covet today.  He said that old
signs, crates, bottles, advertising items were thrown away as fast as it could
be once the item was used.

Coca Cola collectors today would give their right arm for some of this stuff.
 This crazy thing called collectiong is just that...crazy!  Take care.

Brantley   </HTML>