Hi Everyone,

Auction 124 - "Summer Musical Madness" is now available either as a printed
booklet or a PDF file.  We found lots of great records for this auction, and we
hope you'll find many of your favorites listed.  Look for:

* A very nice North American cylinder

* Five Inch Concert cylinders

* More brown wax cylinders

* A group of "Melba" Victors

* 14 inch operatic Pathes

* Many unusual teens and 20s labels

* Vintage popular vocals, minstrel and comedy

* Phonograph reference books

* Original and reprinted literature

* Vintage popular and jazz sheet music

* Record dusters, needle tins and accessories

* Hundreds of great jazz and blues 78s

* Jazz books, discographies and magazines

* Dance bands from the 1910s to the 1930s

* The complete "Songs Of Our Times" set

* Country and hillbilly, with a long run of Hank Williams

* R&B, Rock, post-war blues

* A small collection of black gospel 78s

* Classical vocal and operatic selections

* Classical piano and instrumental solos

* Classical books and biographies

* Popular and Dance Band Edison Diamond Discs

* Lots of 82000 series classical Diamond Discs

* New/Old stock Diamond Discs, including some electrics

* A selection of 2 and 4 minute cylinders

* .....and lots more!

Be sure to visit our website at www.thoseoldrecords.com and turn to the "What's
New" page for more details on the auction plus a picture gallery of some of the
highlights.  If you would like a free copy of the auction, just contact us off
list, and let us know if you prefer the paper or the electronic version.
SPECIAL for List Members:  If you have not received a copy of any of our
auctions previously, then ask about the New Bidder Discount Coupon when you
request a copy of the list.

Thanks!

Tom Hawthorn
Hawthorn's Antique Audio