From bruce78...@comcast.net  Wed Mar  4 03:32:16 2009
From: bruce78...@comcast.net (bruce78...@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar  4 03:32:22 2009
Subject: [Phono-L] Columbia AH w/ Talk-o-phone horn

I am the fellow you talked to Jay. I have often thought that myself. In
addition to the Talk-o-phone Horn and elbow, mine also had the Talk-O-Phone
soundbox as well. Interestingly the Soundbox was not Identified as a
Talk-o-phone but only had the patent date in the area where the words
Talk-O-Phone should be. The Seller, who did not disclose the talk-o-phone
features of this AH agreed to give me a credit that was sufficient for me to
purchase an original Columbia Analyzing Reproducer, which would be the correct
one for the AH. I know that Columbia obtained those talk-o-phone inventoried
items quite late for front mount graphophones, but I still theorize that
perhaps they did try to move some of those excess front mount parts out as very
late AH's.

Bruce