Thanks for the clarification Ron, so glad to hear the those poor kitties were
not dining on his corpse!!
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron L" <lhera...@bu.edu>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 8:55:03 AM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: RE: [Phono-L] Phono forum problem

I don't think he's talking about phonolist which is a mailing list and not a
message board. ?Phonolist was and is Paul's list. ?He made the rules and
worked hard to keep the list spam/spammer free. ?Yes it was a PITA to get on
the list. ?Then he got busy with work. ?He is still alive and it is still
HIS list. ?However, someone else is helping him check out new applicants, so
there is little wait time to get on the list, and it is still spam free.

Ron L