Wicked witch of the East.

-----Original Message-----
From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of bruce78...@comcast.net
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 12:51 PM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Phono forum problem

Yes, I just went into that website, did you mean Paul R. Flint age 72 of New
York?? is that the fellow? How do we know for sure it is the same Paul Flint
from the Phonolist. The reason I asked is that discussion came up before, and
some one pointed out his passing and than it was contradicted by someone else,
so it was never resolved. What was it that Mark Twain once said? "The reports
of my death have been greatly exaggerated". Can we confirm this one way or
another absolutely positively, just like the coroner in Munchkin City did with
the Wicked Witch of the West??