Yesterday my 14 year old and I went to install some RAM in the computer of a
friend.  We also helped our friend with her iPod.

As we left, I told my daughter that she would be lucky if she, too, could be as
"with it" when she got to the age of our friend:  92.  She replied that she'd
always stay up on the latest ipods and other technology...but paused to reflect
when I mentioned that by that time, an iPhone would look to youngsters the same
way an Edison cylinder phono looks to her today.

"Antique" is a moving target.  Most kids today have no idea what an LP is - and
even cassettes as well - and when they see one consider it to be an antique.