From: Dennis Back <back...@yahoo.com>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] A favor -- 1933 hits
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 13:35:48 -0800 (PST)

Hi Merle,

I did a quick google search of 1933 hits and came up with this link:

http://www.popculturemadness.com/Music/Pop-Old/1933.html

It lists the most popular songs of 1933.  It also had a link for a 2 CD album
of 1930's hit songs.

http://www.amazon.com/30-Hits-30s-Various-Artists/dp/B00069I72S/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=music&qid=1265405333&sr=1-2-catcorr

Although that album includes hits from ALL the 30's and not just 1933, there
seems like a lot of great songs there.