From: Steven Medved <steve_nor...@msn.com>
To: Phono-l <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Mon, May 17, 2010 7:19 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Edison Brass Mandrels...  some idle thoughts...

Hi Harvey,

George must have read the The Edison "Home" Phonograph, 1896 - 1901 in the Sept
2006 CAPS The Sound Box.  This was a wonderful article well worth the price of
the annual subscription.  I still refer to this article for the most valuable
information it provides.

I cannot say enough about how enjoyable The Sound Box is to read.

Steve

> Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 16:01:02 -0700
> From: harveykrav...@yahoo.com
> To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
> Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Edison Brass Mandrels...  some idle thoughts...
>
> Hi George,
> Thanks for the help. I really appreciate it.
> All the best.
> Harvey

I noted yesterday on the ATM board, "Homes" began appearing with nickel-plated
mandrels in October/November 1898.  Hope this helps - -

> George P.

And