Yeh John, but you could pick it up for a bargain price of $0.99 and avoid the shipping cost as its right in your backyard isn't it? Its a steal at that price! :) It would be worth paying the 99 cents just to take it and smash it to bits.

Ron

-----Original Message-----
From: john robles <john9...@pacbell.net>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Mon, Aug 16, 2010 10:19 pm
Subject: [Phono-L] Ebay Fraud

So what else is new?? :-) Here is an item number that really burns me because of their claims in large type that this is an original machine. It burned me so much that I had to write to the seller with some education. Not accusatory, just informative. I know it's useless, but I couldn't help it...If this phonograph is from their own collection as they say, they must have a bunch of crap.
Item number:  250683868557
John Robles