From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of john robles
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2010 11:19 PM
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Subject: [Phono-L] Ebay Fraud

So what else is new?? :-) Here is an item number that really burns me
because of their claims in large type that this is an original machine. It
burned me so much that I had to write to the seller with some education. Not
accusatory, just informative. I know it's useless, but I couldn't help
it...If this phonograph is from their own collection as they say, they must
have a bunch of crap.
Item number:  250683868557
John Robles