From: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [mailto:phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On
Behalf Of Daniel Melvin
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 9:07 AM
To: Antique Phonograph List
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] In The Groove - sporadic delivery delays

Tim,

I have not recieved my copy yet. How long do you want to wait until
sending a new one?

Daniel Melvin
10835 SW Washington St
Portland, OR 97225

d...@old-phonographs.com

Thanks

Dan

On Tue, Aug 24, 2010 at 8:54 AM, Tim McCormick <d...@themccormicks.com>
wrote:
To Michigan Antique Phonograph Society members:

On August 11th, a mailing house in Scottsdale, AZ mailed all of the copies
of the August/September issue of In The Groove.  We are receiving sporadic
reports from some of our members of delivery delays.  We sincerely
apologize
for this inconvenience.  We specifically requested and paid for First
Class
delivery and cannot understand the delay.  In order to prevent this from
reoccurring in the future, we will be changing our mailing service
provider
to one with an in-house US Post Office official and associated US Post
Office.

In the mean time, those of you that have yet to receive the
August/September
issue of In The Groove, please E-Mail me at: presid...@maps-itg.org with
your name, mailing address and E-Mail address.  We will mail replacement
copies to any member that has not received their copy in the near future.

Thank you,

Tim McCormick