Warning, a Frick's Freak Edison Model C Reproducer is on eBay now.  Karl Frick
would 'modify' your original reproducer to play both 2 and 4 minute cylinders
with a 'dual speed stylus'.  He would remove your original 2 minute or 4 minute
stylus out of your C or H reproducer and replace it with an Ediphone stylus
which is between the two stylus radius diameters.  The tailweight was then
stamped with a 2 and a 4 to show it would play both.  As a novice collector I
had this done.  Karl kept the original stylus which he then sold again.  The
wax records played with the Ediphone stylus suffers damage.  If you are bidding
to have it as an oddity in the collecting world that is fine, just don't play
any wax records with it.  Celluloid records handle it well but the larger
diameter stylus exhibits increases surface noise on the 4 minute celluloid
since it rides the sides of the groove and not the bottom.  It actually caused
a run between grooves on a test Blue Amberol record that I re
 peatedly played with it as a test.

See eBay # 160473105672

Best wishes to all...

Al