My Sister is bringing a group Mothers and their Children to my home who are
home schooling their kids.  They are currently studying Thomas Edison.

I am going operate some of my phonographs for them and share some facts
about Edison.  Hopefully, the kids will have fun and learn some things at
the same time.

I am looking for a little illustration that I once found online and used in
a past presentation that describes in very simple terms, how a phono
reproducer works.  It was a little animated picture of a reproducer that
showed the diaphragm moving back and forth as the stylus played a record.

I am unable to locate that site and wondered if any of you know where I
could find it or another source for something similar.

Any help would be appreciated.
Tom Jordan