Hi All,

A very rare opportunity exists.

I have recently re-assessed my collecting goals and as a result I will be accepting offers (please don't email asking what I want for it, I want you to make the offer) on this very rare and desirable machine from my personal collection. I have no intention on placing the machine on eBay, so I invite offers via email. (I will be happy to communicate via telephone, but offers must be via email)

_*Machine Details:*_

*Model:* Edison School (Opera) Phonograph
*Serial No.:* 3510
*Horn:* Original 11 Panel

*Other:* There are approximately 32 Edison School Operas known to exist. This example is believed to be the only known example to be 100% original and complete (retaining the original horn, stand, and the 4 boxes/drawers with their lids). The machine works well. I believe the paint on the horn to be original (my understanding when I purchased the machine is that someone had cone over the gold lines on the horn but what was on top had been removed to reveal the original lines).

---_*Pictures available on request.*_ Just email me and I'll send them through---

_*Conditions/Terms:*_
Offers submitted by email to mari...@optusnet.com.au by no later than 11:59pm Friday 5th November (PST).
Please submit offers which DO NOT include shipping or insurance charges.
Offers in US$ (US dollars).
Payment (deposit) of $1000 after mutual acceptance of offer. Balance in 14 days via bank transfer (unless otherwise agreed). If I am not happy with the received offers I retain the right to keep the machine.

Best Regards,
Mario

PS. The Class M in my collection is not for sale :)

www.PhonographsAndGramophones.com