From: "Mario Frazzetto" <mari...@optusnet.com.au>
To: "Phono-L" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>, "Phonolist" <phonol...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2010 11:11:12 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Edison SCHOOL (Opera) Phonograph - Offers invited

Hi All,

A very rare opportunity exists.

I have recently re-assessed my collecting goals and as a result I will
be accepting offers (please don't email asking what I want for it, I
want you to make the offer) on this very rare and desirable machine from
my personal collection. I have no intention on placing the machine on
eBay, so I invite offers via email. (I will be happy to communicate via
telephone, but offers must be via email)

_*Machine Details:*_

*Model:* Edison School (Opera) Phonograph
*Serial No.:* 3510
*Horn:* Original 11 Panel

*Other:* There are approximately 32 Edison School Operas known to exist.
This example is believed to be the only known example to be 100%
original and complete (retaining the original horn, stand, and the 4
boxes/drawers with their lids). The machine works well. I believe the
paint on the horn to be original (my understanding when I purchased the
machine is that someone had cone over the gold lines on the horn but
what was on top had been removed to reveal the original lines).

---_*Pictures available on request.*_ Just email me and I'll send them
through---

_*Conditions/Terms:*_
Offers submitted by email to mari...@optusnet.com.au by no later than
11:59pm Friday 5th November (PST).
Please submit offers which DO NOT include shipping or insurance charges.
Offers in US$ (US dollars).
Payment (deposit) of $1000 after mutual acceptance of offer. Balance in
14 days via bank transfer (unless otherwise agreed).
If I am not happy with the received offers I retain the right to keep
the machine.

Best Regards,
Mario

PS. The Class M in my collection is not for sale :)

www.PhonographsAndGramophones.com