It is entirely possible that your e-mail program broke up the URL. It just functioned fine here.

On 11/22/2010 07:53 AM, Jan and Harold wrote:
For me,and probably for Loran too, one link brought up the facebook page of
some exotic looking woman.

Jan

On 2010-11-22, at 5:30 AM, Vinyl Visions wrote:

It's not spam, Loran... I thought readers other than yourself, might be interested
in a PHONOGRAPH RELATED very interesting article about a unique phonograph service.
It just happens to be posted on the Carolina Antique Music&  Phonograph Society
Facebook page. If you don't want to read it or look at it you have a DELETE key on
your computer.