From: allena...@aol.com <allena...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Edison Dealers in Northern California
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010, 10:08 AM

In a message dated 12/19/2010 10:49:19 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
john9...@pacbell.net writes:

Does  anyone know if there is a listing available anywhere for Edison
Dealers in  Northern California? I am searching for Rosa A. Agostini (later
Rosa
Lloyd). I  recently obtained some Edison Jobber invoices and credit slips to
Miss  Agonstini, dated from 1910 to 1914, who apparently was an Edison
Dealer in San  Andreas, Calaveras County, CA.

Have you looked thru any old EPM's?

  She was born in Calif in 1871 (of Corsican background) and died  there
(in San Andreas) on Aug 7, 1946, which you seem to know (her  husband was
Jarvis Lloyd). She probably married late, in her 50's (no  children).

  In 1910, she was in the Retail business (General store), but the  Census
form did not have a street address for her.

  Maybe an old newspaper obituary would have some further  details.

Allen
 _www.phonobooks.com_ (http://www.phonobooks.com)