From: Jay Horenstein <jay.horenst...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Theodore Roosevelt cylinder
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Date: Monday, January 17, 2011, 11:40 AM

I couldn't tell you.  I had a early Vic I (mint) all original, low serial
number, original small flower horn, and small reproduction bell horn (for a
flawless display) on EBay, and it went for $625.  At the same time a beat
up, non working, no horn, nothing special Vic 1 went for $1500.  Go figure.
Recently I offered an oak spearpoint (make an offer) horn on on these phono
forums, NO bites, but it went for $1250 on EBay.  Who knows what goes on in
the mind of a collector?