From: DanKj <ediso...@verizon.net>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 11:46 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] $6100.01 Edison Standard Phonograph

Yes, I keep his listings on my Favorites list, because he always has
interesting stuff with clear, numerous pics !
Eebae is great for collecting pics of things phonographic. I just need to
resist the urge to bid for the heckuvvit, because too many times I've been
surprised & won something I didn't REALLY need (the $118 perfect Thinkpad and
yet another disc 'Standard A' come to mind... )

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim Gray" <timsanti...@northstate.net>