Yes, ditto on all of that. A first class, thoroughly interesting and
informative publication, written by collectors for collectors.

Bruce

----- Original Message -----
From: "Loran T. Hughes" <lo...@oldcrank.com>
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sunday, February 27, 2011 11:27:53 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] In The Groove - Upcoming Events calendar

Tim, you've done a wonderful job with ITG... list members, if you are
not currently a member of MAPS, I encourage you to pop over to
MAPS-ITG.org and check it out (follow the current website link to view
a sample issue of ITG). I consider my back issues of 'In the Groove'
as much a part of my collection as any other piece.

Regards,
Loran