I belong to both CAPS and MAPS, both are very enjoyable.  My favorite issue of
The Sound Box is September 2006 with the George Paul Home article.  I keep it
on my desk and reference it often.  That one article was worth my membership
dues for all the years I have belonged to the new and improved CAPS.

My favorite issue of In The Groove is the current one.  It has many wonderful
photos beginning with the cover.

Steve