From: Philip Carli <philip_ca...@pittsford.monroe.edu>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thu, Mar 10, 2011 8:07 pm
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Looking for tabletop Pathe or possibly Brunswick phono

I might recommend you also look for a Brunswick 101 portable, their first,
which
ad a swivelling soundbox.  Some of the late teens table model Sears Silvertones
ere similarly fitted, and a few had separate lateral and vertical soundboxes
ith a holder on the cabinet  for the one not in use. Those aren't bad little
achines.   Philip Carli
_______________________________________
rom: phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org [phono-l-boun...@oldcrank.org] On Behalf Of
ohn robles [john9...@pacbell.net]
ent: Thursday, March 10, 2011 6:09 PM
o: phono-l@oldcrank.org
ubject: [Phono-L] Looking for tabletop Pathe or possibly Brunswick phono
Hello all
 am looking for a phonograph that will play vertical cut records such as Pathe.
deally I would like to have one of the small tabletop Pathe internal horn
achines, but would consider a Brunswick with Ultona that plays lateral and
ertical (Diamond Disc not required). Or if there is any other small tabletop
hat will play verticals, I am open to it.
hanks
ohn Robles
ttp://phono-l.oldcrank.org
This email message and any attachments may contain confidential information. If
ou are not the intended recipient, you are prohibited from using the
nformation in any way, including but not limited to disclosure of, copying,
orwarding or acting in reliance on the contents. If you have received this
mail by error, please immediately notify me by return email and delete it from
our email system. Thank you.