That's a great idea Philip, thanks!
John

--- On Thu, 3/10/11, Philip Carli <philip_ca...@pittsford.monroe.edu> wrote:

From: Philip Carli <philip_ca...@pittsford.monroe.edu>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Looking for tabletop Pathe or possibly Brunswick phono
To: "Antique Phonograph List" <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Date: Thursday, March 10, 2011, 4:28 PM

I might recommend you also look for a Brunswick 101 portable, their first,
which had a swivelling soundbox.  Some of the late teens table model Sears
Silvertones were similarly fitted, and a few had separate lateral and vertical
soundboxes with a holder on the cabinet  for the one not in use. Those aren't
bad little machines.   Philip Carli