Hi all

I have been a long time member of this group and am well known to a lot of you
here, ... I am a long-time collector (not a permanent but some time dealer) and
have recently semi-retired from my full-time job in management consulting in
Euope and China, and moved to my retirement property in Phuket, Thailand.  I
brought about half of my collection here (the rest is still in the US, will
need to get to it when i am fully retired...) and am now at a point where I
will start selling off a lot of what I have here.

Given the fact that I have enjoyed this list and this group of people, i want
to give all of you to get first dabs on the cylinders that you are/have been
looking for.  I am going to start with the Blue Amberols, as at one point I was
less than 150 some records shy of completing the 1500-57xx series.  This has
required me to buy a LOT of collections and as a result, plenty of records, and
lot of dupiclates.  A few years back, i sold a significant amount of the 5000
series to a limited few folks (here and outside this list), but still have
about 150 or so there too, so ask me and I will see if I can help.  I am at the
point of sorting and have just complete the first series from 1500-1844 group.

So feel free to ask me about any record you are missing in the 1500-1844 range
(these have been sorted over and over and replaced by finer specimens or the
best that I have found among many tries, and most are flat tops, but not all),
AND any record you are still looking for in the 5000 series.  Email me
privately at pzonlinesa...@hotmail.com with the record(s) you are looking for
AND the price you can/are willing to pay.  IF I still have it/them or find
it/them/some of them, I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I do not intend to run this as an auction, but as I get no response from this
group, the records will go to ebay for auction sales.  Shipping from here in
Thailand to the US tends to run expensive, so it is in your best interest to
ask for/obtain several records.  This is a one time opportunity I will offer to
the members here.  After one month that I list a batch here as available, I
will make it available to ebay and the rest of the world.

A little teaser: in my first run, from Blue Amberol 1500 to 1844, I am only
missing 24 records, and these are the best copies I have obtained in 20 years
of collecting.

Thanks for your attention!

Take care,

Patriek Zanas - my ebay ID is tinfreak

PS. feel free to ask me about Blue Amberols outside this range I mentioned
above, but it will be a while before I get back to you,.. It takes a long time
to sort through all these.