I didn't notice either and I thought the whole issue looked great. Very slick.
Congrats!
John Robles

--- On Sun, 4/17/11, Vinyl Visions <vinyl.visi...@live.com> wrote:

From: Vinyl Visions <vinyl.visi...@live.com>
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Notes on the April-May edition of In The Groove
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Date: Sunday, April 17, 2011, 8:32 PM

Hi Tim,

I have done a lot of graphics work myself, as I majored in advertising and have
always enjoyed designing my own business brochures, webpages, cards, etc. Those
images did not appear as a "misprint" to me, in fact I didn't notice the bleed
while perusing this issue, until you just pointed it out. So, in my opinion
(for what it's worth) they look fine and I think they wouldn't look "as good"
with a symmetric space on top. It's kind of like framing a piece of art with
mat board, the border at the bottom is always larger and not symmetrical for
eye appeal. Just my 2 cents...

Curt