From: "Vinyl Visions" <vinyl.visi...@live.com>
To: phono-l@oldcrank.org
Sent: Saturday, April 23, 2011 9:20:38 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Does This "Phonograph" Actually Exist?

I hope this attachment makes it through, if not, I will upload it to my website
for viewing. It is an ad for the world's smallest phonograph from 1936 and
looks like a watch case with a horn... Is this a fantasy item that never came
to fruition, or has someone seen this in person? I want one to go with my iPod
touch :)
Curt