If you are looking for an example of an A&N machine that has all of its handles and latches functional, good paint, no dry rot, all internal spars, intact, complete manual, and not looking like it has been drug behind a French 75 artillry cart it will cost more than $800.00. The thing weighs something like 80lb or more. Shipping would be painful.