Dear fellow hobbyists and friends,

If you have asked me to restore cylinders and bring to Union next week, they are completed and I will have them there for you.

If you wish to bring new "patients" for me at Union I shall be in the usual spot to address your requests.

As always, happy to wax up Columbia floating reproducers to better than original specs, mount sapphires, or help with other Edison or Columbia reproducer adjustments. Remember to bring any parts you will require or make arrangements to pick them up at the show......I will have the specialized waxes.

See you soon,

Michael K.