From: Ken and Brenda Brekke <kb...@charter.net>
To: 'Antique Phonograph List' <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Sun, Jul 3, 2011 8:56 am
Subject: [Phono-L] Dearborn trip

We will be taking a sort of “Pilgrimage” in our Model A Ford to Dearborn
Michigan in August.  This will be a sort of crescendo of both of my hobby
interests to visit the Ford Museum and also Greenfield Village and the
Edison exhibits.  In our travels, we will be staying in Ludington, Saginaw,
Romulus, and Grand Rapids.  My question to anyone on this list from Michigan
is “Are there any phonograph related sites to see in these towns?”  If we
have time, I would like to check them out.  If anyone has had the
opportunity to visit Greenfield Village, what would you recommend to look
for and not miss?  We will have about 3 ½ days onsite and don’t want to miss
anything.

Thanks, Ken Brekke