In a message dated 7/9/2011 2:38:58 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
harveykrav...@yahoo.com writes:

Even if  I did the BIN, whose to say that this seller will honor it? What
galled
me  was her raising the price while waiting on my offer. Anyway, it's no
big
loss. I'll eventually find a nice set of these books.Like I said before,
It's
only a hobby, and not worth getting mad over it.

Harvey. I agree with the others. If you click BIN ebayas asks you to
confirm that you want at that price. If you choose yes, then the seller is
committed to sell it or ebay will ban them. It's like ant COMPLETED sale on
ebay. If you win the seller has to ship it. But an OFFER is an OFFER and can be

accepted OR Denied.

When I was selling, I got lots of offers. Most were rock bottom so I would
reject them.
Hey, I'm with the seller on this one.

Steve