From: Norman Bruderhofer <phonol...@cylinder.de>
To: Antique Phonograph List <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 18, 2011 2:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Phono-L] Billy Murray tribute on WFMU

Indeed, a superb program, was lots of fun listening to. Thanks for this great
show!

Btw. for those (like me) who don't use itunes, you can download it directly
from the station:

http://mp3archives.wfmu.org/archive/kdb/mp3jump2010.mp3/0:8:41/0/AP/ap110816.mp3

same link shortend: http://goo.gl/1fZ5j

-Norman

-- Sent from my Thunderbird OpenSource Mail Client