To: <phono-l@oldcrank.org>
Sent: Friday, September 02, 2011 4:17 PM
Subject: [Phono-L] Edison Gem 2 4 conversion question

Greetings Everyone:

I have had a somewhat negative interaction with eBay seller "eschalpin" who is selling a Gem 2 - 4 minute conversion gearing. He claims the unit is complete. I asked how you change the gearing speeds and he told me not to send him anymore emails. I believe the 'complete' unit is missing the knob and dual size intermediate gear that does the shifting. Since eschalpin of the District of Columbia won't answer the question I thought I would query this learned group. How does one get two gear speeds on eBay item 250883944435

Thanks,

Al