Hi Jerry
I actually have one of these and think it is a really nice machine-but I am
still looking for a 250 A or B in Oak. I know that I will have a better
chance of finding one at a big show, but this year and next are probably
out. Rotary is sending me off to Bangkok and we are planning side trips to
Pakistan and Afghanistan- yeah I know but that is where work in peace and
conflict resolution is going on and that's what Barb and  work in for
Rotary. Rotary pays for part of the trip and Barb and I pay for the rest so
travel money is going in another direction. If I pay to go to the show I
will not have any money to buy anything-damn!. In any case if you happen to
come across a unit maybe you can give me a call from the show and I can talk
to seller or perhaps you can have call me or gather the info for me to call
them later. you and I can work out how to get it here.

Talk to you soon
Abe