Hey gang -

I'm looking for a Columbia model B "Eagle" graphophone, as well as a Columbia
reproducer that is correct for an early (plain-case) Columbia AT.

Any leads or offers?  Thanks...

I'm using the reproducer off my Q on the AT for now, but want it to have its
own.

And I won an Eagle on eBay last week, but the fraudster seller sold it out from
under me when I tried to give him some safe shipping tips and questioned his
exorbitant shipping charges. Beware seller Jason Kudrna of Minneapolis aka eBay
ID "oraetlabora" - eBay has been notified.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter
pjfra...@mac.com