I made a typo and missed it - sorry- the diamond C (not B) came on the Amberola
30, 50, and 75.  And it turns out the tops are all pot metal. For about the
first two years the Diamond C has the brass sound tube soldered into the pot
metal body.  The ones with the black top and weight came later, and in my
experience are a lot less stable (and far less goodlooking) than the earlier
ones.

Sent from my iPhone

-- Peter
pjfra...@mac.com