It's time to make some more room. So here are a few very nice machines for your
viewing and or purchasing pleasure. I can send pictures of any of the machines
listed.Edison Opera, mahogany, very nice condition, $6800; Victor MS with oak
spear tip, $3200, Edison Triumph w/oak cygnet horn, Lionshead Reginaphone 240
(Columbia Deluxe Graphophone) beautifully restored condition $9100; Regina 15
1/2" disc music box in gorgeous mahogany case w/20 discs, $2900. Email me with
questions or if you would like pictures of any of the above machines:
phonowo...@hotmail.com. Thanks, Don Henry